Generic Processes & Materials working group
Work Plan for 2009
- Process-based event biasing
- Reconsider development strategy after manpower cut
- Design: proposition for a feasibility study for including a common differential cross-section interface in processes; the process cross-section is used as reference to bias against. Involves physics categories.
- Reverse Monte Carlo technique
- Deployment of functionnality for EM particles
- Addition reverse EM tracking for protons and ions.
- Parallel geometry:
- Review current design and implementation (general to parallel geometry)
- Maintenance of gflash
- Regular maintenance
Updated: 10th february 2009