System Testing Team
Work Plan for 2011
- Regular testing new tags: Selections of tags to test, checking
results, informing developers (Gunter, tbi)
- Release testing using valgrind (Gabriele)
- Release testing for physics performance on Grid (Andrea)
- Start to set-up "testing shifts"
Enhance testing based on SPI-nightly build and test system
- Create documentation on new tools and process in use.
- including geant4 tags system and nightly setup.
Extend Grid testing tools to support monthly release
Study possibility to generate trace-back in case of crash from
QMtest used in nightly testing
- Complete or correct set-up for new systems (Windows 7 VC 9
& VC 10, SLC5/icc X.y, ?)
- Extend testing coverage to all examples possible to be
tested in "batch".
Automation of CPU performance measurements based on benchmarks
suite to monthly development releases (*)
Note: Work items marked with (*) are lacking manpower.
cvs version info: $Id: 2011.shtml,v 1.2 2012/02/21 17:35:27 gunter Exp $