Collection of Geant4 Reports and Presentations
- IEEE NSS MIC 2011,
Valencia (Spain), October 2011
- Description of Hadron-induced Showers in Calorimeters using the Geant4 Simulation Toolkit,
A. Dotti et al.
- International Workshop on Recent Advances in Monte
Carlo Techniques for Radiation Therapy, Montreal (Canada), June 2011
- MC 2010 International Workshop
on medical sciences, MC2010, Stockholm (Sweden), November 2010
- Geant4 Hadronic Physics and the Geant4-DNA project, A. Ivantchenko et al.
- 3rd Monte Carlo Conference, MC2010,
Tokyo (Japan), October 2010
- The Geant4 Toolkit: Evolution
and Status, J. Apostolakis, M. Asai et al.
- An Overview of Geant4 Hadronic
Physics Improvements, D. Wright et al.
- Validation of Geant4 Hadronic
Generators vs Thin Target Data, D. Wright, S. Banerjee et al.
- Recent Improvements in Geant4
Electromagnetic Physics Models and Interfaces, V. Ivantchenko et al.
- Modeling Radiation Chemistry
and Biology in the Geant4 Toolkit, A. Mantero et al.
- Development of the
Fritiof Model in Geant4, V. Uzhinsky et al.
- Recent Developments in
Pre-equilibrium and De-excitation Models in Geant4, J.M. Quesada et al.
- INCL intra-nuclear cascade and
ABLA de-excitation models in Geant4, P. Kaitaniemi et al.
- New native QMD code in
Geant4, T. Koi et al.
- Computing in High Energy Physics, CHEP 2010,
Taipei (Taiwan), October 2010
at the 7thGeant4 Space Users' Workshop,
Seattle (USA), August 2010
- CALOR 2010, Beijing (China), May 2010
at the 6thGeant4 Space Users' Workshop,
Madrid (Spain), May 2009
- Computing in High Energy Physics, CHEP 2009,
Prague (Czech Republic), March 2009
- Recent Progress of Geant4
Electromagnetic Physics and Readiness for the LHC Start,
V. Ivantchenko et al., ACAT 2008, Erice (Italy), November 2008
- IEEE NSS MIC RTSD 2008,
Dresden (Germany), October 2008
- Improved Description of Bremsstrahlung for High-Energy Electrons in Geant4,
- Validation of Geant4 Hadronic Physics Models at Intermediate Energies,
- Validation of High Energy String Models in Geant4,
V. Uzhinsky et al.
- Fritiof Model in Geant4, V. Uzhinsky
- New Native QMD Code in Geant4, T. Koi
- Detailed Comparison Between Geant4 and the TARC Experiment,
- New Geant4 Developments for Doppler Broadening Simulation in Compton Scattering
- Development of Charge Transfer Simulation Models in Geant4, M.G. Pia et al.
- Validation of Geant4 X-Ray Fluorescence Transitions
- Validation of Geant4 electromagnetic models against calorimetry
measurements in the energy range up to 1 MeV, M. Sudhakar
- Status of Instrumental Background Simulations for Gamma-Ray
Telescopes with Geant4, A. Zoglauer et al.
- Application of the Geant4 PIXE Implementation for Space Missions
- New Models for PIXE Simulation with Geant4, G. Weidenspointner
- A Volume Visualization Driver in Geant4 for Radiotherapy Simulation,
A. Kimura et al.
- Geant4 Simulation for Education in Medical Application,
K. Murakami et al.
- CALOR 2008, Pavia (Italy), May 2008
- First Results in a Thread-Parallel
Geant4, X. Dong and G. Cooperman, Workshop on Virtualization and multi-core technologies
for LHC, CERN - Geneva, April 2008
at the 5thGeant4 Space Users' Workshop,
Tokyo (Japan), February 2008
- Geant4 for microdosimetry,
M.G. Pia et al., Radiobiology at INFN Workshop, Trieste (Italy), February 2008
- IEEE NSS MIC 2007,
Honolulu, Hawaii (USA), October 2007
- Computing in High Energy Physics, CHEP 2007,
Victoria BC (Canada), September 2007
- 3rd McGill
International Workshop on Monte Carlo Techniques in Radiotherapy delivery
and verification, Montreal (Canada), May 2007
Workshop on Monte Carlo codes & MCNEG 2007, Teddington (UK), March 2007
- The Japan Taiwan Symposium on
Simulation in Medicine, Tsukuba (Japan), December 2006
at the 4thGeant4 Space Users' Workshop,
Pasadena, California (USA), November 2006
- IEEE NSS 2006,
San Diego, California (USA), November 2006
Topical Seminar on Innovative Particle and Radiation Detectors (IPRD06), Siena (Italy), October 2006
- Hadronic Shower Simulation
Workshop, Batavia, Illinois (USA), September 2006
at the Geant4 Physics Verification and Validation Workshop, CERN - Geneva, July 2006
- Fine simulation for heavy ion therapy,
M. G. Pia et al., NIRS - MedAustron Joint Symposium, Innsbruck (Austria), February 2006
- Computing in High Energy Physics, CHEP 2006,
Mumbai (India), February 2006
- Geant4 capabilities for microdosimetry (ppt),
M.G. Pia et al., MICROS 2005, Venezia (Italy), November 2005
- Geant4 Medical Applications (ppt),
M.G. Pia et al., 9th ICATPP Conference, Como (Italy), October 2005
for SPENVIS and Geant4 Space applications, Leuven (Belgium), October 2005
- Status and Plans for
Geant4 Hadronics (ppt), D. Wright
- Validation of Geant4
Physics Models (ppt), M.G. Pia
- Recent Developments
and Validation of the Geant4 Standard Electromagnetic Package, V. Ivantchenko
- Implementation of the Magnetocosmics Geant4
code into SPENVIS (ppt), L. Desorgher
Microdosimetry Analysis Tool GEMAT (ppt), F. Lei
- Simulation of
Radiation Monitors for Future Space Missions, B. Tome'
- The DESIRE Project: Geant4 Simulations
of the Columbus/ISS Radiation Environment (ppt), T. Ersmark
- Mars Radiation Environment
Characterisation - a Geant4-Based Model, A. Keating
- Geant4 Simulation of a Packaging
for Solid-State Radiation Monitoring Sensors, R. Capra
- Simulation for Radiation
Shielding in Interplanetary Manned Missions (ppt), S. Guatelli
- Geant4 Anthropomorphic Phantoms:
Models of the Human Body for Space Radiation Protection Studies (ppt), S. Guatelli
- Geant4 Simulation of Very Low
Energy Electromagnetic Interactions, R. Capra
- Planned ESA Geant4
Activities (ppt), P. Nieminen
at 4th Geant4 Developers Workshop on bio-medical applications and
physics validation, Genova (Italy), July 2005
- Presentations at
the 2nd Finnish Geant4 Workshop, Helsinki (Finland), June 2005
- Monte Carlo 2005 Topical Meeting,
Chattanooga, Tennessee (USA), April 2005
- The Geant4 Kernel:
Status and Recent Developments (ppt), M. Asai et al.
- Geant4 "Standard"
Electromagnetic Package (ppt), V. Ivantchenko et al.
- Geant4 Low Energy
Electromagnetic Physics (ppt), M.G. Pia et al.
- Hadronic Physics
Simulation Engines for Geant4, J.P. Wellisch
- Implementing the
Bertini Intra-Nuclear Cascade in the Geant4 Hadronic Framework, A. Heikkinen
- Extending the Bertini
Model to Kaons (ppt), D. Wright
- Parton String Models
in Geant4 (ppt), G. Folger
- The Binary
Cascade, J.P. Wellisch
- Ion Transport Simulation
using Geant4 Hadronic Physics (ppt), T. Koi
- The Neutron
Transport code, J.P. Wellisch
of Nuclear-Nuclear Physics in the Geant4 Radiation Transport Toolkit
for Interplanetary Space Missions (ppt), P. Truscott et al.
- Atomic Relaxation
Models (ppt), A. Mantero et al.
- Geant4 simulation of an
ocular proton beam & benchmark against MC codes (ppt), D.R. Shipley
- Monte Carlo Simulation for
Radiotherapy in a distributed computing environment (ppt), S. Chauvie et al.
- A general purpose
Dosimetric System for Brachytherapy (ppt), S. Chauvie et al.
- Radiation Protection
for interplanetary manned missions (ppt), S. Guatelli et al.
- Precision validation
of Geant4 electromagnetic physics (ppt), S. Guatelli et al.
- Test Beam Simulation
for ESA BepiColombo mission (ppt), A. Mantero et al.
- Test Beam Simulation
for ESA BepiColombo mission (ppt), A. Mantero et al.
- Presentations on Geant4 in production: past, present and future,
CERN - Geneva, December 2004.
- IEEE/NSS/MIC Conference, Rome (Italy), October 2004
- 9th Topical
Seminar on Innovative Particle and Radiation Detectors, Siena (Italy), May 2004.
Geant4: a general overview (ppt),
G.Cosmo et al., Geant4 Users Workshop, KEK (Japan), July 2003.
- Computing in High Energy Physics, CHEP 2003,
San Diego, California (USA), March 2003
- 8th Topical
Seminar on Innovative Particle and Radiation Detectors, Siena (Italy), October 2002.
- Tools for simulation and analysis,
A. Pfeiffer et al., ICHEP02, Amsterdam, 2002
at the Salamanca Geant4 School, Salamanca (Spain), 15-19 July 2002
- Geant4 and Anaphe mini-Workshop,
Gran Sasso Laboratory (Italy), July 2002
Geant4 toolkit for simulation of HEP experiments
V.Ivanchenko, ACAT02, Moscow, June 2002
- MCNEG Workshop 2002, Stoke-on-Trent (UK), April 2002
at the SLAC Geant4 Users' Workshop's, Stanford (USA), 18-22 February 2002
software: applications and results in the bio-medical domain (ppt),
M.G. Pia et al., VII International Conference on Advanced Technologies
and Particle Physics, Como, 2001
- Computing in High Energy Physics, CHEP 2001, Beijing (China), September 2001
- The Geant4 Simulation toolkit (ppt),
G. Santin, Monte Carlo Workshop for Nuclear Medicine applications, July 2001
- Geant4: simulation
capabilities and application results (ppt),
M.G. Pia et al., EPS-HEP Conference, Budapest, July 2001
- Round Table on Monte Carlo Methods for Space Applications,
ESA/ESTEC (The Netherlands), June 2001
- AIFM Congress, Stresa (Italy), June 2001
- The Geant4-DNA Project (ppt),
P. Nieminen et al., Congress of the Italian Association for Radiation Research,
Frascati, November 2000
- Monte Carlo 2000 Conference, Lisbon (Portugal), October 2000
- IXth International Conference on Calorimetry in High
Energy Physics (Calor2000), Annecy, October 2000
- The application of Geant4 simulation
code for brachytherapy treatment (ppt),
F. Foppiano et al., Congress of the Italian Association of Oncological
Radiotherapy (AIRO), Pisa (Italy), October 2000
- Montecarlo simulation of isodose
distribution for Ir-192 brachytherapy treatments with the Geant4 toolkit (ppt),
S. Garelli et al., 19th Annual Meeting of the European Society for
Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology (ESTRO), Istanbul (Turkey), September 2000
- Geant4 at the CERN
School of Computing, Marathon (Greece), September 2000.
- The application of Geant4 simulation
code to the verification of a brachytherapy calibration procedure, (ppt)
F. Foppiano et al., XIII International Conference on the Use of Computers
in Radiation Therapy (ICCR), Heidelberg (Germany), May 2000
of the Geant4 OO Simulation Toolkit (ppt),
M.G. Pia et al., XXXII PTCOG Workshop, Uppsala (Finland), April 2000
- GLAST progress,
G. Barbiellini, NASA Goddard Space Flight Center (USA), March 2000
- Karolinska Institute Seminar, Stockholm (Sweden), March 2000
- Low Energy Extension of Geant4
Electromagnetic Processes (ppt),
P. Nieminen et al., Space Radiation Environment Workshop & Workshop on
Radiation Monitoring for the ISS, Farnborough, Hampshire (UK), November 1999
- CNTC Workshop on Modern Software and Computing, Martina Franca (Italy), October 1999
Application of the GEANT4 Radiation Transport Toolkit to Space Radiation Effects,
R. Gurriaran, 5th Compton Symposium, Portsmouth, New Hampshire (USA), August 1999
- Geant4's capabilities: kernel and auxiliary parts,
J. Apostolakis for the Geant4 Collaboration, CALOR99, Lisbon (Portugal), June 1999
- Use of GEANT4 in CMS (ppt),
V. Lefébure, AIHENP99, Crete, April 1999
- The Geant4 Object Oriented Simulation Toolkit (ppt),
M.G. Pia for the Geant4 Collaboration, EPS-HEP Conference, Tampere, 1999
based tracking programs for CTF and BOREXINO,
G. Pieri, Laboratorio Nazionale del Gran Sasso, Frascati (Italy), 1999
Simulation of an X-Ray Telescope for Space Applications,
E. Daly, ESA (The Netherlands), 1999
- Worldwide Collaboration
to Develop a Detector Simulator for High Energy Experiments Based on
Object-Oriented Analysis and Design (in Japanese),
T. Sasaki et al., Information Processing Society of Japan,
Symposium on Object-Orientation 99, Tokyo (Japan), 1999