Suggested physics lists
They can be used in any user application, see for example $G4INSTALL/examples/extended/electromagnetic/TestEm7.
- G4EmLivermorePhysics: Livermore physics models
- G4EmLivermorePolarizedPhysics: Livermore physics models with polarized photon models
- G4LowEPPhysics: Livermore physics models and Monash U. Compton model
- G4EmPenelopePhysics: Penelope 2008 physics models
- G4EmStandardPhysics_option4: selection of most accurate physics models from Standard and Low Energy sets of models
- G4EmDNAPhysics: default Geant4-DNA physics models
- G4EmDNAPhysics_optionX: alternative Geant4-DNA physics lists (see this page)
More details are available at this page.
Combination with standard electromagnetic physics models
The above G4EmLivermorePhysics, G4EmLivermorePolarizedPhysics and G4EmPenelopePhysics physics constructors combine Livermore (unpolarized or polarized models) or Penelope models with Standard Electromagnetic physics models.
The combination of Geant4-DNA physics processes (adapted to the very low energy domain) with Geant4 Standard electromagnetic processes (adapted to the high energy domain) is shown in the "dnaphysics" and "microdosimetry" extended examples.