- Recent Developments in Geant4,
J. Allison et al., Nuclear Instruments and Methods A 835 (2016) 186-225.
- GPU Acceleration of Monte Carlo Simulation at the Cellular and DNA Levels,
S. Okada et al., Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies 45 (2015) pp. 323-332
- Track structure modeling in liquid water: A review of the Geant4-DNA very low energy extension of the Geant4 Monte Carlo simulation toolkit,
M.A. Bernal et al., Physica Medica 31 (2015) pp. 861-874
- The Geant4 Bertini Cascade,
D.H. Wright and M.H. Kelsey, NIM A 804 (2015), pp. 175-188.
- Improvements in GEANT4 energy-loss model and the effect on low-energy electron transport in liquid water,
I. Kyriakou, S. Incerti and Z. Francis, Med. Phys. 42 (2015) 3870-3876
- Validation of the Geant4 simulation of bremsstrahlung from thick targets below 3 MeV ,
L. Pandola, C. Andenna, B. Caccia, NIM B 350 (2015), pp. 41-48.
- CHEP 2015 (13-17 Apr 2015)
- Geant4 Computing Performance Benchmarking and Monitoring, Soon Yung Jun
- Geant4 Version 10 Series, Makoto Asai
- Progress in Geant4 electromagnetic physics modeling and validation, Vladimir Ivantchenko
- Recent developments and upgrade to the Geant4 visualization Qt driver, Laurent Garnier
- The Geant4 physics validation repository, Hans-Joachim Wenzel
- SNA+MC2015 (19-23 Apr 2015)
- The Geant4 Version 10 Series,Makoto Asai et al.
- IEEE NSS/MIC 2015 (31 Oct - 7 Nov 2015)
- Extending Geant4 Parallelism with External Libraries (MPI, TBB) and Its Use on HPC Resource, Andrea Dotti
- Process-level validation of Geat4 physics on HPC resources (Poster), Andrea Dotti