Items marked with refer to new developments.
Items marked with will involve new man-power or contribution from external sources interested in the project.
Items marked with will require coordination with more than one Working Group.
Items marked with (*) may or may not be achieved.
- Code review and optimization - (1)/(2)
- Navigation & optimisation:
- Interface with navigator based on VecGeom - (1)
- Separate safety computation and state from navigator - (1)/(2)
- Review accuracy of boundary crossing in field - (1)/(2)
- Revision of the transportation processes; specialised transportation processes for neutral and charged particles - (1)/(2)
- Profiling and optimisation of multiple navigation - (2)
- Solids modelling:
- Enable VecGeom shapes as default - (1)/(2)
- Routine activities
- Review of user documentation
(1) First semester
(2) Second semester
Items for future
Previous years planned activities
Created: 24 January 2020
Modified: 24 January 2020, GC