Novice & Extended Examples
Work Plan for 2019
- New examples:
- Biasing category: example illustrating the development(s) in generic biasing: "DXTRAN" MCNP-like option and implicit capture.
- Medical/dna category: "dnadamage" (not definitif) will show how to combine Geant4-DNA physics and Geant4-DNA current chemistry in the geometry of a DNA chromatin segment with molecular definition. Already being tested in git.
- Existing examples improvements:
- Biasing category: Resolve the overlap in biasing B02/B03 and GB03 examples which implement the same use case.
- Electromagnetic & Hadronic categories: updating selected examples with usage of G4Accumulable.
- errorpropagation category: Porting Geant4e to MT.
- Medical category: Extend the DICOM reader with the RT Dose format.
- EM category (and maybe others): Switch to new default random number generator MixMax. (?Done)
- Medical/dna category: try to include new cross-sections for gas materials in the already existing icsd example.
- Code review:
- Review examples macros and tests: make sure that provided macros cover all commands implemented in example and the cdash test covers all important example use cases.
- Update Wiki page with obsolete features.
- Finish applying coding guidelines:
- Review the status and update the table on the Wiki page.
- Finish the examples not yet completed (dicomReader)
Previous years planned activities
Last modified: 03 March 2019
by Ivana Hrivnacova