Novice & Extended Examples
Work Plan for 2021
- New examples:
- Biasing category: example illustrating the development(s) in generic biasing: "DXTRAN" MCNP-like option and implicit capture.
- visualisation/movie: example illustrating how to create a movie
- New hadronic example for testing decays of heavy particles
- New extended example to demonstrate more of the scoring functionalities.
- Existing examples improvements:
- Biasing category: Resolve the overlap in biasing B02/B03 and GB03 examples which implement the same use case.
- Electromagnetic & Hadronic categories: updating selected examples with usage of G4Accumulable.
- errorpropagation category: Porting Geant4e to MT.
- Medical category: Extend the DICOM reader with the RT Dose format.
- Medical/dna category: t ry to include new cross-sections for gas materials in the already existing icsd example
- Basic/B4: remove visTutor
- Code review:
- Continue with the macros and tests review: make sure that provided macros cover all commands implemented in example and the cdash test covers all important example use cases.
- Migrate examples using local SteppingVerbose class to usage of new stepping verbose class, G4SteppingVerbose2
- Coding guidelines:
- Review the status and update the table on the Wiki page.
- Finish the examples not yet completed (dicomReader)